TERMS OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer, who qualifies as a “Consumer”, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date the Customer has received the product or, in the case of multiple products delivered separately with a single order, has received the final product.
Customers wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify the Seller by written declaration, which can be sent by registered mail or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 14 days of the notification of withdrawal, the customer must return the product to the Seller in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in this Article.
In case of withdrawal, the Customer will be refunded the payment without undue delay and, in any case, in not more than 14 days from delivery of the parcel. Such refunds will be made using the same method of payment used for the initial transaction, except if the customer requests the refund with another means of payment. In this case, he will be charged for any additional costs resulting from the different means of payment chosen. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the Product, or until the Customer can prove having sent back the goods, whichever occurs first. Any eventual shipping expenses and Duties are not refundable.
The withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the product must be returned to the Seller, undamaged, not used, washed, stained or damaged and must be returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts including packaging and any documentation and other accessories (dustbag and covers, etc.). To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, if possible, to put it in another box on which the address of the Seller will be written. In case of defective item, or incorrect item following a mistake attributed to Theodora Bak SRL, the customer is kindly asked to inform the customer care team providing pictures of the issue;
- the gift wrapping is not refundable;
- the product must be returned to the Seller with all the original labels and identification tags affixed to it;
- the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all cases;
- the Seller reserves the right to verify full compliance with the above conditions and goods which do not comply with the above conditions will not be accepted or refunded.
Note: Customers who purchase with a VAT registration number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.